player looking for a D&D (5e) or Warhammer 40k game

afternoons work for me but i'll still need to think about it. I can make it depending on if i work that day. I got 3 questions 1. You meet every wednesday? 2.do you guys need a certain class? and 3. Do you want me to start as a level 1 or 7? (if you still have openings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have a D&D 5e campaign going on Wednesday evenings at Valhalla's Gate. We recently lost a couple of players to moves and career changes. We'd be happy to have you join our game. Wednesday. 6:00. Valhalla's Gate. D&D5e. Currently level 7. "Good guys"...mostly.

I have experience with D&D 5e but im trying to expand into different franchises and i recently have gained interest to the Warhammer franchise and saw it has a rpg so yeah just...let me know if you have an opening if you could (or tell me if i should fix this post) Thanks.

edit:(wow 2nd post and had more views than the first...cool i apologize if my hobbies don't match what y'all are looking for :l

Online Job Application

Do you want to work at Valhalla's Gate Games? If so, use this online application form to apply now!

While we do not currently have a position open, we are accepting applications for future consideration.