Starting an AD&D 1st edition game

Over the summer, we are playing on Thursdays from 6pm - 10pm.
We just had our 2nd session last Thursday and, no, it is not too late to join.

Just send me a friend request on Discord so that I can add you to the group chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What day do you guys play on? And is it too late to join?

There’s no dates on here so idk how old this is.

Currently sitting at 3 players. I can take up to 2 more.

Fantastic. We currently have a chat on Discord to help organize it. You can add me on Discord if you would like to join it. My username and tag is Algernonab#1138.

Also, we are currently planning to meet on Thursday nights starting the 27th. Does this work? I will tell you the meeting place in the Discord chat.

Hi! My boyfriend and I are relatively new players and would be interested in playing IRL with some more experienced players. If you’re open to newer players, we would love to join!

Hey, all,

I'm currently trying to arrange a 1st edition campaign to play over the summer and fall, preferably IRL as I've played a little bit too much online over the past year. I have a campaign document ready to go that details the setting and house rules of the campaign if anyone is interested. Outside of that document, all you should need is the 1st edition Player's Handbook and Unearthed Arcana, which I also have PDFs available of if you need them for reference.

Edit: I just realized that I should probably mention that I'm fully vaccinated. I got my second dose in late April.

Online Job Application

Do you want to work at Valhalla's Gate Games? If so, use this online application form to apply now!

While we do not currently have a position open, we are accepting applications for future consideration.